Note : This product is sold to you on the premise that you have received advice from a doctor and that you are not self-medicating.
Description of product
Amlycure is an ayurvedic medicine for liver that helps improve the functioning of liver. It is a herbal cure for fatty liver. It is a comprehensive poly-herbal advanced formulation with vital herbal extracts key micronutrients & anti-oxidants which help to maintain normal liver health by corrective & protective effect in order to check immediate progression to severity and effectively restore liver functional parameters in acute liver disorders & anorexia by toning digestion and also prevents drug induced gastric discomfort. Amlycure helps strengthen the immune system, relieve fatigue and stress by toning hepatocytes. Amlycure helps maintain Liver health and strengthen the immune system.
Benefits of using Amlycure DS an ayurvedic medicine for liver :
- Improves digestion, metabolism and liver functions
- Gastro-protective – protects drug induced gastric discomfort
- A unique blend of over 50 vital botanicals
- Enriched with 8 mineral preparations
- Processed in juices & decoctions of liver rejuvenator herbs
- An effective co-prescription along with pain killers and antibiotics
- Acts as an anti-hepatotoxic
- Completely safe on long term usage
Jufex forte exerts anti - tussive, anti-inflammatory, broncho dialtory, mucolytic & immunomodulatory action. Jufex forte exerts beneficial effect in both productive & non productive cough.
- Mucolytic & Mucokinetic
- Anti inflammatory
- Bioavailability enhancers
Contraindications: No suchContraindications have been reported.
Adverse effects: No suchadverse effects have been reported.
Special Precaution: Should be taken with luke warm water for better results.
Safety on usage:
- Respiratory tract infection of viral origin
- Chronic Bronchitis
- Childhood Bronchitis
- Recurrent sore throat
- Smoker’s cough
- Non- Sedative
- Non- Narcotic
- Non- Constipating
Syrup: Pilferage proof sealed bottles of 200 ml.
2-3 tabs. thrice a day
1. Nippon Rinsho., 56(1), 156-60, 1998.
2. Antiviral research, 14, 323-337, 1990.
3. Microbiological research, 160(20, 159-164, 2005.
4. Indian J. Exp. Biol. 37, 1139-1141, 1999
5. J.Ethno. 54, 19-26, 1996.
6. phytomedicine, II (7-8), 697-700, 2004.
7. J.Ehnopharmacol., 72, 1-20, 2000.
8. J.Ehnopharmacol., 4(2), 229-232, 1981