Amlycure D.S. Syrup: Ayurvedic Medicine for Liver Care
“A Desired Strength Liver Corrective & Protective”
Benefits of using Amlycure DS an ayurvedic medicine for liver:
- Fortified with the highest number of synergistically acting herb extracts in therapeutic concentration
- Effectively restores LFT’s
- Clears excessive bilirubin from serum, relieves Jaundice
- Improves Kupffer cell’s activity, favourably improving innate immunity
- Enhances secretion of enzymes in GIT, improves appetite, digestion & metabolism
Amlycure D.S. helps in regeneration & repair of hepatocytes by increasing the nucleic acid content – RNA, DNA & Protein. Glucosidic principle from Kutaki, bhuiamla& other components in Amlycure D.S. inhibit the non-enzymatic generation of oxygenated radicals in the NADH+ system thus act as anti-oxidant (checks fatigue & degeneration) which appears to be mediated through the activity like that of superoxide dismutase, metal ion, chelators and xanthine oxidase inhibitors.
- Anti-viral action • Hepatoprotective and Hepato corrective • Anti hepatotoxic
- Anti-Cholestatic • Hypochloremic effects • Anti microbial • Antioxidant
- Anti-inflammatory • Immunomodulatory action
Contraindications: No such contraindications have been reported.
Adverse effects: No such adverse effects have been reported.
Special Precaution: Safe to be taken.
Saftey on usage:
- Viral hepatitis (acute & chronic)
- Hepatotoxicity induced by -Hepatotoxic drugs e.g. ATT, Chemotherapy& Alcohol
Desired strength: To correct & protect the liver from acute to chronic inactivation.
Comprehensive: To comply all the phases of liver disorders in all age groups.
Multi-dimensional: To restore functioning & regenerative phenomenon of hepatocytes, metabolic corrective of all systems of the body.
Bitter in balance: To stimulate cholagogues & pan creo tropic effects, particularly in post cholecystectomy.
Drops :Pilferage proof sealed glass bottles of 30 ml.
Syrup :Pilferage proof sealed glass bottles of 100 ml and 200 ml.
Capsule :Box of 3 blister pack of 10 capsules.
A randomised controlled clinical study was carried out at Department of surgery VMMC, Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi. The well-known hepatotoxic effects of anti-tubercular drugs and anticancer agents were significantly lower in patients receiving Amlycure D.S. as compared to their counterparts who didn’t receive Amlycure D.S.
Following changes were visualised during the course of treatment in patients receiving AmlycureD.S.:
Improved appetite and weight gain,
Marked improvement in feeling of well-being
No side effects observed
A clinical study of Amlycure D.S. was carried out at Kayachikitsa Deptt. Of SS Hospital, Inst. Of Medical Sciences, B.H.U, Varanasi to study its efficacy in viral hepatitis. The study revealed the mean reduction in the serum bilirubin, SGOT, SGPT and alkaline phosphatase levels. There was a progressive improvement in biochemical values and symptoms from the first follow-up and mean values were higher than the basal.
Infants: 3-5 drops twice a day.
Children: ½ to 1 tsf twice a day.
Adults: 2-3 tsf 3-4 times a day
- Int. J. Pharmacol. 25, 34-36, 1993.
- Ind. J.Exp. Biol. 33(4), 261-268, 1995.
- Pharmacol. Res. England, 23(4), 399-407, 1991.
- J.Ethnopharmacol. 45, 189-192, 1995.
- Ind. J.Cli. Pra. 7(3), 1996.
- J. Ethnopharmacol. 66, 263-269, 1999.
- Ind. J. Pharmacol. 18, 211-214, 1986.
- Ind. J. Pharmacol. 23, 264-266, 1991.
- Anti viral Res. 30, 171-177, 1996.
- Bio. chem. Pharmacol. 46(1), 82-85, 1993.
Note : This product is sold to you on the premise that you have received advice from a doctor and that you are not self-medicating.