Awaleha Nutrients enriched, Ayurvedic energy booster
Chyawanprash is one of the most popular and individual friendly classical ayurvedic recipes as "health food" for restoring good health and vitality and ensuring faster recovery, especially from long-term chronic ailments. Aimil Chyawanprash has got a strong scientific base of being Anti-oxidant, Immunomodulator, Adaptogenic, Anti-stress, Digestant, Anabolic, Metabolic Regulator and a Rich Source of Nutrients helping improve energy levels. The utility of Chyawanprash can be established by its continuous existence in health management for centuries. Chyawanprash Awaleha is suitable for all age groups under all seasons, including those exposed to physical and mental stress and remains the preparation of choice for its benefits to check various conditions like a cough and cold in altering weather.
Aimil Chyawanprash is manufactured under strict compliance of GMP (Goods Manufacturing Practices) as described under the ISO 9001: 2015 provisions and the rules under the Drugs & Cosmetics Act in a purely healthy and hygienic environment at its manufacturing unit equipped with ultra modern facilities, making use of components of the highest standard quality.
AS" RASAYANA" (Rejuvenator)
- Provides proteins for bodybuilding, Carbohydrates for instant energy, Fats for energy reserves, Vitamins and Minerals to regulate metabolism.
- Strengthens musculature and ensure immune system strengthened against infections and other diseases.
- Boosts defense to protect the body from being damaged by millions of
- Microorganisms by activating antibodies release which fights- off any invading microorganism.
- Retards Ageing & reduces Stress by toning the brain & muscles, leading to vital intellectual life.
- Relieves congestion in the chest, clears thick mucus, thus cleanses airways, soothes respiratory passage.
- Rewards growth & action by providing balanced, adequate nourishment & ideal components for growth at maximum potentials.
- USAGE BENEFITS IN :
- Cold & Cough
- Bronchial Asthma
- Loss of Appetite
- Delayed Growth
- Convalescence (Period of recovery after the
- termination of a disease or an operation).
- Nutritional disorders like anemia caused by inadequate diet, anorexia, pregnancy & lactation
- General debility (Weakness) & malabsorption
- (Poor Absorption).
- As Anti-ageing, to combat from free radical damage.
- As Immunomodulator, to strengthen body defense.
or in conditions recommended by the physician.
- For 2-5 years: 1/4 teaspoonful (3 grams approximately) once a day.
- For 6-11 years: 1/2 teaspoonful (6 grams approximately) once a day.
- For 12 years and above: 1 teaspoonful (12 grams approximately) once a day.
- Dosage can be increased as directed by the physician.