Lukoskin Combo for Leucoderma
Vitiligo or Leucoderma is an idiopathic acquired disorder of skin, which causes pigmentary disfigurement mostly in dark skinned individuals. Taking into the consideration of this disease, scientist of Defence Agriculture Research laboratory (DARL) has developed Lukoskin, a patented and proprietary herbal formulation meant to treat Leucoderma or Safed Daag. Lukoskin is a comprehensive, effective and competively safe Ayurvedic treatment for Safed Daag.
- Skin Photo-sensitizer
- Stimulates Melanin synthesis
- Improves auto-immune system
- Checks secondary infections
- Ammi majus : The seed contains furanocoumarins (including bergapten), which stimulate pigment production in skin that is exposed to bright sunlight.
- Psoralea corylifolia: Skin Photo sensitizer Babachi botanically known as Psoralea corylifolia grows as weed. Since generations, it is in use as folk medicine in India.
- Calotropis gigantia - This large shrub, which looks like a small tree, sports clusters of waxy flowers that are either white or lavender in color.
- Aloe vera- It is stem less or has a short – stemmed plant which can produce up to a height of about 80 cm to 100 cm that spreads for root sprouts and balancing.
- Centella asiatica -The whole plant is alterative, cardio-depressant, hypotensive, weakly sedative and tonic.
- Activates Melanin Synthesis
- Exerts Photosensitisation
- Enhances Blister Healing
- Modulates Immunity
- Reduce Stress
- Regulates Metabolism